- $3,790 per person based on double occupancy - book now as space is limited book fast
- Single room supplement - $890
- PAYMENT PLAN: $300 per person with registration to secure space
- $1,000 of the total amount is due on or before January 20, 2023
- Balance due on or before April 20, 2023
- If you prefer to register by mail, please enclose a copy of your passport and a deposit of $500.00 per person made payable to Elias Tours and mail to: 4941 Chalden Ln NE Marietta, GA 30066
Download the Registration Form
Flight information will be available 3 months before the return date. Please continue to check the itinerary on the website for updated flight information.
* Flight times, flight numbers, equipment, gates, and seats are subject to change. For the most current information check the airline website.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or (406) 261-7791
What is included in the tour
- Airfare from Memphis TN (Other Cities Available)
- 8 nights in hotel (double occupancy) - The hotels are 4-star
- Breakfast, and Dinner Dally
- Entrance fees to all places of interest listed in your itinerary, and the services of an English-speaking guide
- Transportation by modern coach bus as well as the transport to and from Tel-Aviv airport
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gratuities, For guide and driver
- Personal Expenses
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel Insurance is required and not included in the purchase price. For your convenience, we offer travel insurance through *Travelex Insurance Services. For questions, quotes, or to purchase travel insurance, visit Travelex Insurance or call (800) 228-9792 and use the code 26-0057 for Elias Tours.
- The Garden Tomb
- The Jordan River
- The Sea of Galilee
- The Wailing Wall
- The Upper Room
- The Garden of Gethsemane
- And many more...
Journey to Israel - Central Baptist Church
(Day 1): Departure the US to Tel Aviv
(Day 2): Arrival in Tel Aviv – Transfer to hotel in Tiberias
Meet your guide at the airport, and drive to your hotel in Tiberias for dinner and overnight.
(Day 3): Caesarea – Mt. Carmel – Megiddo – Nazareth – Sea of Galilee
Start the day with a visit to Caesarea Maritima where we will visit the magnificent city with Roman, Byzantine, and Crusader ruins. Continue to visit Mount Carmel, Megiddo, and explore the Tel that goes back in history to 4000 BC, looking at ruins from the times of King Solomon and King Ahab. Overlooking the Armageddon Valley, Precede to Nazareth where we visit the church of the Annunciation including the Archaeological garden. On to the Sea of Galilee for dinner and Overnight
(Day 4): Sea of Galilee – Magdala
Start the day with a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. Then we continue to visit the Jesus Boat Museum to visit a 2000-year-old boat from the time of Jesus. After that, we continue to visit Capernaum where we visit the remains of an ancient synagogue. We continue to visit Mt. of Beatitudes on the Sea of Galilee and Magdala. Dinner and overnight in Tiberias.
(Day 5): Sea of Galilee - Jericho – Bethlehem – Shepherd field
Check out of our hotel in Galilee and head south towards Jerusalem. drive through the Jordan valley, and visit the baptismal site on the Jordan River at Bet Arabah also known as Qasr el Yahud which means the crossing place of the Jews; It was here where the Israelites crossed the river Jordan at the very same spot where the prophet Elijah was taken into heaven and where our Lord Jesus was baptized. On to visit Jericho where we visit Tel Jericho location of ancient Jericho at the time of Joshua, from where we will also have a view over the Judean wilderness and the Mt of Temptation. This afternoon we visit the Shepherd field where the Angels appeared announcing the good news about the birth of our Savior followed by the visit to the Church of the Nativity marking the birthplace of Christ. Check into your hotel for Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
(Day 6): Temple Mt – Pools of Bethesda - Mt. of Olives – Israeli Museum
Start the day with a visit to Temple Mt, recalling Abraham brought his son Isaac as an offering to the Lord, it where King Solomon Temple stood later to be rebuilt by Ezra and Nehemiah, seeing the esplanade added by King Herod the Great. We will learn about jess teachings at the Temple which in a way formed the center for Jesus' ministry in Jerusalem. On we visit the nearby pools of Bethesda where Jesus healed the Paralytic and the nearby church of St Anne’s known for its acoustics to sing a hymn of praise. We precede to the Mt of Olives for a panoramic view over the city of Jerusalem, then we walk Palm Sunday road stopping at Dominus Flevit where Jesus wept the city from. On we carry on to visit the Israeli Museum including the model city of Jerusalem as it looked in the 1st century AD and the Shrine of Book where the Dead Sea Scrolls are on display. We return to our hotel for dinner and overnight in Jerusalem
(Day 7): Mt Zion – Jewish quarter –Wailing Wall - Yad Vashem
Start the day at the Davidson center walking where Jesus walked on streets that are dating to the time of Christ, standing on the southern steps of the Temple where Peter preached and the first Christians were baptized. On Mt Zion visiting the upper room, then we precede through Zion gate to the Jewish quarter seeing the Roman-Byzantine Cardo, King Hezekiah broad wall, Hurva Synagogue, and Golden Temple Menorah. This afternoon we visit the Wailing Wall Judaism Holiest place that will take us along the western wall of the temple seeing Herodian temple's magnificent architecture. Return to our hotel for dinner and overnight in Jerusalem
(Day 8): Masada – Qumran – Dead Sea
Full-Day Tour in the Dead Sea area - we will visit Masada, the fortress built by King Herod the Great and made famous by the Zealots in 73/74 AD with the stand-off against the Romans. Then we continue to visit Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found and swim in the Dead Sea. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
(Day 9): Garden of Gethsemane – Caiaphas House – Garden Tomb
Start the day with a visit to the Garden of Gethsemane with some time for private prayer at Gethsemane private Garden. On across the Kidron to Caiaphas Palace where Peter denied Jesus three times, continue to visit Ecce Homo, biblical Gabbatha. Follow Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, walk through different quarters of Jerusalem, and then end the day at the Garden Tomb for a visit and communion service. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
(Day 10): Departure Tel Aviv to the US. We will arrive back in the USA on the same day.