Join Pastor Brian Newman in a study tour focused on the role of the desert in the life of the follower of Jesus. We will spend time in the Judean Desert where Jesus’ temptation occurred. We will also travel to the Negev, where the Israelites wandered for 40 years. And we will cross the Jordan and visit Mount Nebo where Moses looked into the holy land. Last but not least, we will visit Wadi Rum and Petra in Jordan - one of the eight wonders of the world!
- $3,390 per person based on double occupancy. Book now as space is limited.
- Single room supplement - $795
- PAYMENT PLAN: $300 per person with registration to secure space.
- 50% of the total amount is due on or before August 1, 2021
- Balance due on or before November 1, 2021
Flight information will be available 10 months before the return date. Please continue to check the itinerary on the website for updated flight information.
* Flight times, flight numbers, equipment, gates, and seats are subject to change. For the most current information check the airline website.
What is included in the tour
- Airfare to and from Tel Aviv from Washington Dulles airport
- 9 nights in hotel (double occupancy). 4-star hotels
- All meals for the entire trip
- Entrance fees to sites
- Transportation by coach bus as well as the transport to and from Tel-Aviv airport (transportation to the airport in the United States is not included).
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gratuities, For guide and driver
- Personal Expenses
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel Insurance is not included in the purchase price. For your convenience, we offer travel insurance through *Travelex Insurance Services. For questions, quotes, or to purchase travel insurance, visit Travelex Insurance or call (800) 228-9792 and use the code 26-0057 for Elias Tours.
We will begin our time together in Jericho, visiting ancient sites from the Old and New Testaments. Not only the history of God’s work in these places, but God’s work in the current Holy Land, and what the future holds as Jesus lives and calls for ongoing ministry will provide a deeper connection to the sources of our faith.
Then Our Adventure continues to Jordan Visiting Jarash, north of the capital Amman. Inhabited since the Bronze Age, it’s known for the ruins of the walled Greco-Roman settlement of Gerasa just outside the modern city. These include the 2nd-century Hadrian’s Arch, the Corinthian columns of the Temple of Artemis, and the huge Forum’s oval colonnade. Then will visit Mt. Nebo the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land.
Then to Petra, the Red Rock City. Petra is considered the eighth wonder of the world, a complete city carved in colored sandstone, rediscovered in 1812. An unforgettable experience on horseback or chariots through a narrow canyon will take you to the Nabatean city of Petra to visit the Treasury, the theater.