Join Pastor Larry Light & Jack Steele...
- $3,490 per person based on double occupancy. (Pastors only)
- Single room supplement - $695
- PAYMENT PLAN: $300 per person with registration to secure space
- $1,000 of the total amount is due on or before May 20, 2022
- Balance due on or before August 20, 2022
Flight information will be available 3 months before the return date. Please continue to check the itinerary on the website for updated flight information.
* Flight times, flight numbers, equipment, gates, and seats are subject to change. For the most current information check the airline website.
What is included in the tour
- Airfare from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Meet & assist at Ben Gurion Airport upon arrival and departure from
- Accommodation in Tiberias, Jerusalem, and Amman in double occupancy with breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Eight days of sightseeing in modern air-conditioned private bus
- English speaking government licensed Christian guide on duty
- Entrance fees to places of interest whilst on tour in Israel and Jordan
- Israel departure tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gratuities for guide and driver (Guide $6-7/day; Bus driver $4-5/day)
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel Insurance is not included in the purchase price. For your convenience, we offer travel insurance through *Travelex Insurance Services. For questions, quotes, or to purchase travel insurance, visit Travelex Insurance or call (800) 228-9792 and use the code 26-0057 for Elias Tours.
Not only will we visit all the major biblical sites but we will make personal connections, and pray with local believers, both Jewish and Arab.
11 - DAY ISRAEL/JORDAN TOUR
October 31 – November 10, 2022
DAY 1 - Oct 31: Departure from the USA - Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
DAY 2 - Nov 1: Arrival Tel Aviv – Transfer to hotel in Tiberias
Meet your guide at the airport, drive to your hotel in Tiberias for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3 - Nov 2: Mt. Carmel – Nazareth – Sea of Galilee
Start the day with a visit to Mt. Carmel, and Megiddo, exploring the Tel that goes back in history to 4000 BC and ruins from the times of King Solomon and King Ahab. We then proceed to Nazareth where we will meet with local ministry leaders then back to the Sea of Galilee for a boat ride and enjoy the sunset. Dinner, and overnight in Tiberias.
DAY 4 - Nov 3: Sea of Galilee – Capernaum – Jacobs well
Start the day with a visit to Capernaum where we visit the remains of an ancient synagogue. Then we visit the Mt. of Beatitudes, overlooking the Sea of Galilee. Then we depart Galilee to Nablus for a visit of Jacob’s Well and Mt. Gerizim. Here we will visit the Samaritan community and hopefully dialog with a Samaritan Priest. We then head to Jerusalem, check into our hotel for dinner, and overnight.
DAY 5 - Nov 4: Temple Mt – Pools of Bethesda - Mt. of Olives – Bethlehem
Start the day with a visit to the Temple Mount, recalling so much biblical history in this place -- Abraham and Isaac, the Temple, the Second Temple, Jesus's teachings at the Temple which shaped Jesus's ministry in Jerusalem. We will visit the nearby pools of Bethesda where Jesus healed the paralytic. We then proceed to the Mt of Olives for a panoramic view over the city of Jerusalem, then we walk Palm Sunday road stopping at Dominus Flevit where Jesus wept for the city. This afternoon we drive a few miles south to Bethlehem and visit Shepherd’s field where the angels appeared announcing the good news of the Savior’s birth. Then we visit the Church of the Nativity, marking the birthplace of Christ. We will return to our hotel in Jerusalem for dinner and overnight.
DAY 6 - Nov 5: Mt. Zion – Wailing Wall - Western Wall Tunnels
Start the day walking where Jesus walked on streets that are dating to the time of Christ, stand on the southern steps of the Temple where Peter preached, and the first Christians were baptized. Onward to Mt. Zion to visit the upper room. Then we proceed through Zion gate to the Jewish quarter seeing the Roman-Byzantine Cardo, King Hezekiah broad wall. This afternoon we visit the Wailing/Western Wall – Judaism’s holiest place -- and the nearby Western Wall tunnels that will take us along the western wall of the temple, seeing Herodian temple's magnificent architecture. Return to our hotel for dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
DAY 7 - Nov 6: Jordan – Mt. Nebo – Petra
After breakfast, we will depart to cross the border to Jordan. We visit Mt. Nebo, the place where prophet Mousa (Moses) gazed over the Promised Land before he died. We will visit an old monastery, overlook the Jordan Valley, the Dead Sea, and parts of the Holy Land. Then we continue to drive towards Petra for a traditional Bedouin Dinner & overnight.
DAY 8 - Nov 7: Petra - Amman
Breakfast at our hotel, then we visit Petra -- the Red Rose City – one of the Seven Wonders of the World. This will be an amazing day of exploration and sites that most people only view in books.
DAY 9 - Nov 8: Amman – Jarash – Local Church
After breakfast at the hotel, we will visit Jarash, north of the capital Amman. Inhabited since the Bronze Age, it’s known for the ruins of the walled Greco-Roman settlement of Gerasa (one of the cities of Decapolis). These include the 2nd-century Hadrian’s Arch, the Corinthian columns of the Temple of Artemis, and the huge Forum’s oval colonnade. We then proceed to Amman to meet with and pray with, the local ministry leaders. We will check into our hotel, have dinner, and overnight in Amman.
DAY 10 - Nov 9: Amman – Free Time
This morning will have breakfast then will visit some site in Amman
DAY 11 - Nov 10: Amman – Airport- back to the USA
NOTE: The Itinerary is subject to change due to various factors and your tour guide and tour leader's discretion.