“I can’t often say to someone, with confidence, that this experience will radically change your life. In this case, however, I am confident that the people and sites on this trip will be used by the Spirit to transform the way you view the Bible, the people of the Middle East, and the harvest at hand. I will be honored to share this holy experience with you.”
Rev. Dr. Blake Wood
Rev. Dr. Blake Wood served in the Middle East (Jordan, Iraq, Israel/Palestine, Syria, and Egypt) from 2001 – 2011. His ministry involved church planting, pastoral training, and micro-enterprise for refugees. He founded Impact Middle East (impactmiddleeast.org) and serves as the chairman of the board of IME today. In addition to his continued involvement in the Middle East, Blake pastors Faith Community Church in Harrisonburg, VA. Blake’s leadership of this tour will enable you to experience the modern ministry context, in addition to the Biblical-historical sites, in a unique way.
- $1,495 per person based on double occupancy. (Pastors only)
- $1,995 - Spouse
- Single room supplement - $695
- PAYMENT PLAN: $300 per person with registration to secure space
- $500 of the total amount is due on or before January 1, 2022
- Balance due on or before April 1, 2022
Flight information will be available 3 months before the return date. Please continue to check the itinerary on the website for updated flight information.
* Flight times, flight numbers, equipment, gates, and seats are subject to change. For the most current information check the airline website.
What is included in the tour
- Airfare from Washington DC, (IAD)
- Meet & assist at Ben Gurion Airport upon arrival and departure from Amman, Jordan
- 4-star hotels accommodation in Tiberias, Jerusalem, Petra, and Amman in double occupancy
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Modern private bus tour
- English speaking Christian guide on duty
- All entrance fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gratuities for guide and driver (Guide $6-7/day; Bus driver $4-5/day)
- Alcoholic and Soft drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal Expenses, Souvenirs, etc.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel Insurance is not included in the purchase price. For your convenience, we offer travel insurance through *Travelex Insurance Services. For questions, quotes, or to purchase travel insurance, visit Travelex Insurance or call (800) 228-9792 and use the code 26-0057 for Elias Tours.
Not only will we visit all the major biblical sites but we will make personal connections, and pray with local believers, both Jewish and Arab.
DAY 1 - June 12: Departure from the USA - Dulles International Airport (IAD)
DAY 2 - June 13: Arrival Amman – Transfer to hotel in Amman
Meet your guide at the airport, drive to your hotel in Amman for dinner, and overnight
DAY 3 - June 14: Amman, depart for Petra
Meet and pray with national ministry leaders in Amman
DAY 4 - June 15: Tour Petra, Hotel at the Dead Sea in Jordan
Meet Petra tour guide, explore, depart for our hotel on the Dead Sea
DAY 5 - June 16: Border crossing, Bethlehem
Cross at Allenby Bridge
Bethlehem: Church of the Nativity, Manger Square, Shepherd’s Field
DAY 6 - June 17: Tour Jerusalem, overnight in Jerusalem
Mount of Olives
Pools of Bethesda
Church of Holy Sepulchre
DAY 7 - June 18: Head North – Gerizim, Megido, Carmel, Nazareth
DAY 8 - June 19: Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Tiberius
Meet and pray with ministry leaders in the morning
Sea of Galilee in afternoon
Overnight in Tiberias
DAY 9 - June 20: Galilee
Capernaum, Mt. of Beatitudes, Jesus Boat Museum and boat ride
DAY 10 - June 21: Depart for the USA from TLV
NOTE: The Itinerary is subject to change due to various factors and your tour guide and tour leader's discretion.