Why join us for this trip? Because it is only once in a decade and only in Oberammergau that you can participate in the centuries-long tradition of the Passion Play! Do not delay; tickets to this once-in-a-decade event are very limited.
- $3,475.00 per person based on double occupancy.
- PAYMENT PLAN: $500 per person with registration to secure space.
Flight information will be available 3 months before the return date. Please continue to check the itinerary on the website for updated flight information.
* Flight times, flight numbers, equipment, gates, and seats are subject to change. For the most current information check the airline website.
What is included in the tour
- Full-time services of a friendly guide and local experts who will make fascinating history, art, and culture of Bavaria and the Passion Play come alive for you
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access to at least 15 sightseeing events: tickets to the Passion Play, Bavarian castles and Romantic Road, Munich, and Oberammergau walking tours, attend the original Octoberfest, and experience traditional Octoberfest brass-band, … and much, much more
- 8 days/6 nights accommodations in memorable, exceptional, centrally located, hotels in Munich and Oberammergau
- All group transportation
- 8 meals (6 breakfasts and 2 dinners)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare, We will be happy to assist with finding/booking the best possible fares to Europe from your home airport.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal Expenses
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel Insurance is not included in the purchase price. For your convenience, we offer travel insurance through *Travelex Insurance Services. For questions, quotes, or to purchase travel insurance, visit Travelex Insurance or call (800) 228-9792 and use the code 26-0057 for Elias Tours.
Join us for the 42nd edition of the Passion Play in the Bavarian village of Oberammergau! Since 1633, the villagers have kept the promise to perform the story of the suffering, death, and resurrection of Christ – once every decade – to honor those who had died from the Black Plague.
In addition to the Oberammergau Play, explore and experience distinct, romantic, and mysterious cultures of Bavaria, Austria, and Switzerland. Top off your adventure with the 188th edition of the world-famous, original, Oktoberfest in Munich!
- Day 1: Overnight flight
- Day 2: Munich / Oktoberfest
- Day 3: Munich / Oktoberfest
- Day 4: Oberammergau / Passion Play
- Day 5: Oberammergau / Passion Play
- Day 6: Bavarian Romantic Road / Linderhof, Neuschwanstein
- Day 7: Free Day
- Day 8: Fly home
- Days 9-12: optional WW2 sites in Poland, including Auschwitz and Krakow.
- ENHANCE your tour with Poland and Germany extension (dedicated to World War 2 sites, 4 extra days from October 5) and Black Forest/Romantic Road adventures (4 extra days from September 26)